Stockport-based Prest Financial Planning has added three recruits to its financial planning support team and is seeking to bring in another financial planner.
The Greater Manchester firm has recruited Emma Hilton, Shelby Gillespie and Beth Torkington to boost its financial planning support, administration and paraplanning department to 15 people. It also takes the firm's total head-count to 22 employees. Hilton has 20 years' experience working in support roles in financial advice firms that encompassed both administration and paraplanning. Gillespie, on the other hand, spent the last eight years working for a building society. Torkington has more than five years' experience working in both administration and customer-facing roles at financi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.