Regional managing director of 1825's north west branch, Dave Williams, has stepped down to take a part-time role at the business.
Williams will be replaced by regional manager in Standard Life UK distribution, Mike Cullinane, who will join 1825 in August. Prior to its acquisition by 1825 in 2016, Williams had been managing director of IFA Jones Sheridan since 2005. He said stepping down as head of the firm was part of long-term plans following the successful transition of Jones Sheridan to Standard Life's advice operation 1825. Williams had also previously worked as an IFA at Mercer Jones & Company. He will now be moving to a part-time role in new business development within 1825. Williams said: "Jones She...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.