The CISI has appointed Chartered MSCI Louise McEveley, who has expressed her commitment to continuing the drive for diversity in the local financial services profession, as president of its Liverpool branch.
Taking over from outgoing president and Chartered FCSI James Charlton, McEveley (pictured) has four years' experience on the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Liverpool Branch committee. In all she has more than 13 years' experience in the financial services profession and has worked for BNY Mellon's Pershing since 2005 where she is currently a vice president. CISI names Maggie Lindsay Scottish branch president "I am honoured to be taking up this role and continue the legacy built up by James," she said. "Under his guidance, the Liverpool branch has become a pi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.