Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) has appointed Martin Schultheiss to the newly created role of chief operating officer.
Schultheiss joined SBG in January as strategic implementation director. Working across the group's three advisory brands - Sesame, Bankhall and PMS - he will now be responsible for group strategy, operations, IT, HR, commercial and proposition development. Schultheiss will report into executive chairman John Cowan. He has an international business background, most recently in South Africa working for The Unlimited Insurance, Nedbank Corporate Division and Harcourts International. Schultheiss also has experience consulting in organisations, including HSBC, Westpac, Lloyds TSB, Bank of...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.