Origo has appointed Aviva head of proposition Anthony Rafferty to succeed Paul Pettitt as managing director from 1 March 2018.
Rafferty (pictured) will join the Fintech company on 1 January for a two-month handover period before Pettitt departs on 28 February. He is currently consumer platform head of proposition at Aviva and has previously held senior roles in strategy, proposition and marketing, across investment, pensions and banking. Origo announced in June that Pettitt would be stepping down from his role, after 28 years with the not-for-profit company. Pettitt said: "I have every confidence that Anthony will embrace the significant changes occurring across many sectors in our industry, and will deliv...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.