AIG Life has created The Spencer Family - a fictitious family the insurer will be using in communications to help advisers make protection needs more 'real' for their clients.
The family consists of 33 members, spanning four generations or 1,219 years' worth of lives, who highlight the importance of different cover from care needs to children's critical illness. Advisers can use the family as a tool with clients to demonstrate how different insurance propositions from AIG can help families facing different economic and medical situations. The insurer will be using the Spencer campaign throughout the year and will also use it to accompany product launches and form the basis of other materials such as blogs. AIG Life senior marketing manager Julie Hughes-...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.