Professional Adviser's sister title Investment Week is pleased to announce the finalists for our second Specialist Investment Awards, which will take place on Friday 21 October at the Banking Hall, London.
These awards are designed to recognise two increasingly important elements of the asset management industry; boutique & specialist fund managers and passive investing. They will be judged using a combination of quantitative and qualitative analysis using independent performance data from Morningstar, FE and Lipper, and input from a judging panel of leading fund analysts and researchers. Our judges for the active categories are: Jake Moeller, head of UK & Ireland research, Lipper; James de Bunsen, co-manager of the Henderson Alternative Strategies Trust; Ben Willis, investment manager/...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.