Robo-adviser Scalable Capital has taken on its first set of clients ahead of a full UK launch in July.
The digital wealth manager invited those who signed up to its UK waiting list to go through the risk assessment process, before seeing their funds go live on the platform. The firm plans to expand in the UK following its launch in early July towards which it has already received £8.8m in funding. Robo-advisers currently benefit from a favourable regulatory environment in the UK. Both, the regulator and government have said they are keen to foster fintech in the UK. The Financial Conduct Authority also launched a specialist robo-advice unit in June to help firms enter the market. Sc...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.