Fintech provider IRESS has said its new collaborative software programme aims to offer advisers and end users a seat at the firm's development table.
The initiative, IRESS Labs, allows users of its software to partake in its development process, enabling them to test and feedback on the updates it introduces. The labs are currently focused on adviser involvement in the development of its back office XPLAN software, but the fintech provider said this is set to expand onto its other software products and include more input from end clients. As a result of its early feedback it has started experiments to make its software look and feel more fresh after users said the look and feel of XPLAN was "dated and old". The back office provider...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.