Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) has reconfigured its management team following a strategic review that led to the demise of its investment advice network earlier in the year.
The firm's board will continue to be led by executive chairman John Cowan (pictured) and non-executive directors Diana Miller and Nick Criticos but has appointed KPMG partner David Burlison as strategic implementation director. Burlison will replace retired transformation director at Friends Life, Jim Newman, following regulatory approval. Stephen Gazard remains managing director but will take on a wider remit with responsibility for leading SBG's support for advisers across wealth and mortgages. Sesame announced in March it would wind down its network for investment and pension ad...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.