RBS Intermediary Partners is to return to the mortgage market on Monday, the group has announced.
RBS closed the channel in 2010 after taking the decision to consolidate its entire broker lending through the NatWest Intermediary Solutions brand but IFAonline's sister title Mortgage Solutions reported earlier this year the group planned to relaunch the proposition to help increase mortgage lending. RBS IP will relaunch with a full range of house purchase, remortgage, first-time buyer and buy-to-let products. The lender said it will offer mortgages between 60-95% LTV. Alasdair McDonald will head the new Birmingham-based organisation, having worked across the UK mortgage market for t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.