Paragon Mortgages has withdrawn its fixed-rate buy-to-let range until swap rates become less volatile.
The specialist lender, which reviews products on a monthly basis, decided to pull the deals after swap rates rose sharply. Once the market becomes calmer, it plans to introduce a new fixed-rate range. Paragon director of mortgages John Heron (pictured) said: “We review products on a monthly basis and in light of that much higher swap rates it has been sensible to withdraw that current fixed-rate range and see where these swap rates settle down. “It is just the fixed-rates we have withdrawn and we will keep an very close eye on swap rates and bring some new products to the markets when...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.