BlackRock is merging its UK Dynamic fund with its UK fund as part of a wider UK equity overhaul as Mark Lyttleton resigns from the group.
Lyttleton (pictured) will hand over his UK Dynamic and UK Absolute Alpha funds at the end of the month, and will leave BlackRock at the end of April. Nick Little, manager of the UK fund, will assume sole management of the BlackRock UK Dynamic fund. Nigel Ridge, manager of the BlackRock UK Equity Hedge fund, will be appointed co-manager of the BlackRock UK Absolute Alpha fund alongside Nick Osborne with effect from 28 March. The UK Dynamic and UK fund merger is subject to FSA and unitholder approval. Existing investors in the UK Dynamic fund will have the opportunity to switch in...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.