Anthony Bolton is to extend his tenure as manager of Fidelity China Special Situations until April 2014.
Bolton had previously committed to running the investment trust until April 2013 but told investors earlier this year that he would make a fresh decision on his future by the time of this July's AGM. "The board of Fidelity China Special Situations is pleased to confirm that Anthony Bolton has decided to extend his minimum tenure as portfolio manager from April 2013 until April 2014," the board said in a statement. China Special Situations has had a rocky ride since launch and Bolton has admitted performance has been "disappointing". The trust was the second worst performer across ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.