Standard Life Investments' UK equity manager Ed Legget is to leave the firm, Investment Week can reveal.
Legget (pictured), who runs the £1.3bn UK Equity Unconstrained fund, is to depart to pursue other opportunities. His exit brings to an end a 13-year spell at the fund house, which Legget joined out of university in 2002. The manager will be replaced on UK Equity Unconstrained with immediate effect by Wesley McCoy, who ran the portfolio at launch in 2005 until 2008, and rejoined SLI's UK equity team in 2012. The fund is top quartile in the Investment Association UK All Companies sector over one, three and five years, according to FE Trustnet data. Over five years the fund has mor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.