Invesco Perpetual is launching a Global Financial Capital fund, managed by co-heads of fixed income Paul Causer and Paul Read alongside CIO Nick Mustoe, to tap into long term structural reform of the financials sector.
The fund will seek to deliver attractive total returns over the medium to long term by investing globally in capital securities and equities of banks and other financial institutions, as well as cash and cash equivalents. It will launch on 25 January with £2m in seed money and sit in the IMA Specialist sector. At launch, the fund will be predominantly a fixed income vehicle, as this is where the team sees the most value. The equity portion of the fund, to be run by Mustoe utilising the expertise of the Invesco Perpetual management team, will be around 0-5% of the fund at launch but has t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.