Sesame will make a restricted proposition available to members from the middle of next year, built around its own platform and newly-created investment management arm.
Speaking at the Sesame Symposium today, group CEO George Higginson explained how thousands of advisers were already planning to go restricted through the likes of Caerus and Openwork, adding that his company was looking to "take our share of that market". Describing it as a "broad proposition", Higginson explaind how, even though it will not be available to advisers until the middle of next year, the ground work had already been laid. Sesame will be the sole principial for the restricted businesses and the proposition is only available to its appointed representative members, although...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.