Axa PPP healthcare has posted 33 videos on its website to help members to better understand the ins and outs of undergoing private medical treatment.
The videos cover how it looks and feels to be cared for in the private healthcare sector. Four medical conditions are featured - cataract surgery, gall bladder removal, knee joint replacement and CyberKnife cancer treatment - with input from four consultants who specialise in treatment of these conditions. There are further contributions from private hospital staff, a general practitioner, Axa PPP employees and Axa PPP members who have undergone private treatment. Simon Miller, senior marketing manager at Axa PPP, said "Painting a picture of the ‘patient journey' in the private health...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.