Aviva's Back-Up rehabilitation service has been enhanced to cover a more extensive range of common musculoskeletal issues.
Developed initially to help support private medical insurance customers with back and neck conditions, the extended Back-Up Plus service is now available to customers on corporate PMI schemes. It includes musculoskeletal issues relating to knees, feet, elbows, limbs, shoulders, joints and muscles. The service has already been proven to significantly improve the speed of recovery and return to work rate for customers with back and neck conditions. In the last year, 97% of Back-Up customers spoke to a qualified physiotherapist within two hours, avoiding a wait to see a GP. Those c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.