Simplyhealth has produced guidance for employers about the tax implications of providing health benefits to staff.
The Taxation implications for company paid healthcare fact sheet, provides support for small to medium sized companies supplying healthcare benefits to their employees. It explains the tax implications for both employers and employees and covers insurance premium tax (IPT), national insurance contributions (NIC), income tax (IT), corporation tax (CT) and value added tax (VAT). Howard Hughes, head of business marketing for Simplyhealth, believes the tax implications for companies providing healthcare benefits for the first time can be daunting. However, he hoped the fact sheet would...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.