Paradigm has kicked off a revamp of its protection offering by adding Bupa Individual Protection's proposition to its Elite protection panel.
The move is set to be the first of many, according to the network. It allows the network's Partner and Mortgage Services members to access the provider's suite of protection products. Those protection providers accepted on to the Paradigm Elite Panel pay enhanced commission terms to intermediaries that agree to only select products from the providers in question. For Paradigm members, access to the panel is granted once an appropriate agreement has been signed. Earlier this week the provider confirmed its purchase by Resolution had been completed but that it would remain as a st...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.