Professional Adviser's sister title Cover is delighted to announce this year's intermediary finalists for the COVER Excellence Awards 2019.
Covering life, protection and health insurance across the individual, group and employee benefits marketplace, this year Cover had a total of 70 entries, which have been whittled down to the list you see below. The submissions will be judged by expert panel of industry judges and all winners will be announced at The Brewery, London, on Thursday 10 October. Well done to those who made the final cut and the Cover team wishes all the finalists the best of luck. Best Intermediary Promotion of Protection/Health Cura Financial Services Drewberry LifeSearch Which? Insurance Advisers ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.