PruHealth has revealed its first new product suite since purchasing Standard Life Healthcare last year.
The private medical insurance (PMI) provider is now the fourth biggest in the UK and confirmed the range will eventually replace all existing plans following a closely monitored transition period. It has designed three products specifically for the individual, small to medium enterprise (SME) and corporate markets in an attempt to take key elements from both providers' existing ranges. The Personal, Business and Corporate plans are based around a modular approach common to the Standard Life policies but include the PruHealth Vitality wellness programme as part of the core cover compon...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.