Pictet and Impax were jointly named Group of the Year at the 3rd annual Investment Weeek Climate Change Investment Awards yesterday.
This is the first time the award has been shared, but the judges were of the opinion both groups have demonstrated a high commitment to the sector, combined with ongoing innovation and importantly producing good returns for investors. The Best Climate Change fund went to Sustainable Asset Management for its SAM Sustainable portfolio, while the Best New Entrant category was awarded to Cheviot Asset Management for its fund which offers a multi-asset approach with a yield of 3.5%, and is already delivering quality performance. DWS Investments, the asset management arm of Deutsche Bank, w...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.