Protection products will be ‘pivotal' to adviser firms' future prosperity, according to Sesame Bankhall.
The network group has also pledged to provide support and training for advisers to help them grow their business in the sector. It made the statement while launching a new protection panel available to Sesame network advisers as well as directly authorised advisers through PMS and Bankhall. The Zenith panel comprises six protection providers: Aviva, Bright Grey, Friends Provident, Legal & General, LV= and Zurich. Roger Crocker, head of protection, general insurance and technology, believes protection remains a core area of advice for many firms. "We are strengthening the existin...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.