Former Standard Life savings chief executive Geoff Towers will join Legal & General (L&G) as head of IFA sales for savings.
L&G has confirmed the hire after speculation about the move. Towers takes over the role from Duncan Crocker, who has moved to become managing director of L&G Network which offers mortgages and mortgage-related insurance. The former Standard Life head of savings will work with L&G's group executive director of savings Mark Gregory to push forward L&G's UK-focused distribution strategy.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.