Following a successful trial lead provider Leadbay has launched a service for private medical insurance (PMI) leads.
IFAs and specialist PMI advisers are now able to choose how many prospective clients they speak to, sorted both by postcode and the type of cover they are interested in, individual or group business for example. If the lead is for business PMI the adviser will be informed beforehand how many individuals it would conceivably cover. Leadbay says that its feedback from the extended trial it undertook was that explicit permission to be contacted by a named adviser and its policy on invalid leads will be the drivers of its business. The company will refund any lead it confirms as uncont...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.