The Best Doctors service has been increased for Bupa Individual Protection income protection and critical illness plans.
Customers who previously would have had to make a claim for treatment prior to seeking additional advice using the Best Doctors service can now use the service even in the absence of a claim. Commenting, Steve Casey, head of Sales and Marketing at Bupa Individual Protection, said "As the first provider to introduce the concept to the market in 2001, we are delighted to extend the service to further meet the needs of our customers." The Best Doctors service will cover conditions of a critical, chronic or degenerative nature or where the condition is substantially affecting quality of l...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.