Westfield Health has launched a new brand and medical insurance product, Health365, in what it claims will be a significant development in the health insurance market.
Health365, available online direct to consumers, is designed to offer simple, quick health cover from £15 per month. Consumers choose the health cover that suits their needs via a new website - www.health365.com. The product claims to offer healthcare benefits that can be used every day as well as cover for unexpected healthcare costs for more serious issues. It is primarily targeted at those who do not currently have any health cover, but who want to take more control of their health. The new brand aims to be the industry's most digitally focused and innovative online product, which ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.