Health insurer WPA has announced a trio of changes, within its individual and large corporate markets and in its relationship with advisers.
WPA is re-launching its suite of individual medical insurance products, stating its aim is to reduce premiums while maintaining benefits, and to target WPA at specific customers rather than being ‘everything to everyone'. The inclusion of extras within Flexible Health, XSHealth and Active Health, its three individual plans, allows customers to design both their benefits and premiums. For instance, Flexible Health (premier and elite cover) gives customers the option to add cancer care and Premium Hospitals (mainly situated in and around London) allowing the ability to use the NHS wher...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.