Openwork is set to unveil changes and enhancements to its provider proposition in a series of nationwide adviser road shows.
The network is expecting more than 500 advisers to attend the protection, mortgage and general insurance events, where previews of new products, marketing material, and tips on getting the most out of its new business platform will be available. Advisers will also get the chance to meet some of the product providers and hear from some of Openwork's most successful enterprises to discover how they are adapting their businesses in response to challenging markets and forthcoming regulation. The road shows start this week and finish on Tuesday 18th May, taking in Perth, Leeds, Warrington,...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.