Legal & General (L&G) Network has chosen Bupa as a strategic partner so L&G advisers can offer medical insurance to clients.
Legal & General will be able to sell Bupa's ClientChoice product, which offers a no-claims discount and moratorium underwriting in the same product. Bupa ClientChoice offers three levels of cover and different underwriting options to suit varying needs. Gary Burchett, managing director of Housing at Legal & General, says: "Legal & General's network currently offers mortgages and mortgage-related insurance and this move allows us to broaden our proposition even further. It's a natural next step to allow advisers to sell medical insurance and there are significant opportunities here for...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.