Platform, the intermediary lender of the Co-operative Bank, is to relocate its pre-completion and customer care services centres, with up to 90 staff to be affected.
It will move its pre-completion service to its mortgage processing centre in Leek and its customer care service to its service centre in Stockport. All other Platform functions will continue to be based in London. The changes will be phased to protect service levels and the exact dates of these changes are still to be confirmed. The lender says it made the changes so it could grow its intermediary mortgage business by having access to the correct people with skills and experience in mortgage processing and customer service.
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.