In response to customer feedback, Aviva has now added two new reduced out-patient benefit options and a choice of higher excess options, to its Healthier Solutions individual health insurance product.
Customers can now reduce the out-patient cover available as standard on Healthier Solutions by selecting either a £500 or £1,000 limit (per person per policy year) for specialist consultations, diagnostic tests, specialist referred treatment by a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath and psychiatric treatment as an out-patient. Customers choosing a £500 out-patient benefit limit will receive a 30%1 discount off their premium and those choosing a £1000 limit will receive a 15% premium reduction. In addition, Aviva has also added two new high excess options. Customers can now be...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.