Payment protection specialists British insurance have breached Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) codes with a direct mailing promoting its products.
The mailing said: "Thank you for your recent online application for insurance, which was incomplete and therefore cannot be accepted. If you would like to re-apply, please go to www.safetyfirst.co.uk where you will find full details ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.