Bridging loan specialist Tiuta has joined forces with Savills Lending Solutions (SLS) to launch its "Suspension Bridge" offering.
The product is aimed at property owners looking to refinance existing borrowing or unencumbered property in the short term in order to take advantage of housing market opportunities and buy further property. Suspension Bridge will provide an agreed total borrowing level with a drawdown facility meaning borrowers can be provided with single or multiple allocations of funds within an hour of instruction. Aimed at professional investors with existing properties, Tiuta can offer the deal at 0.95% for loan-to-values (LTVs) of 55% and under. "The current property market is offering below mark...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.