RBS Intermediary Partners (RBSIP) has unveiled an greater presence on the Mortgage Trading Exchange (MTE), which it claims will provide greater business efficiencies for intermediaries primarily around agreements in principle (AIPs), packaging and processing.
As part of the changes, credit scores will be validated by an upgraded decisioning system which RBS argues will mean fewer 'Refer' decisions. If a client's loan request cannot be met, they will be offered the maximum loan available. Clients who apply for a loan that is below the maximum available to them will be offered the option of taking the maximum amount. The new presence will also boast speedier application completion, instant processing of correctly packaged applications, immediate underwriting as soon as an application is submitted and electronic updates, whereby brokers will be sen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.