Kensington Mortgages has announced it is to launch into the second charge loan market.
Kensington Personal Loans plans to offer products from near prime to unlimited adverse, including criteria such as self-cert up to 90% loan to value for clients in arrears and loan amounts up to £100,000. The products will initially only be available through a limited number of packagers before a full roll out commences. Kensington says it is doing this in order to monitor service standards. Borrowers will not have to prove minimum trading levels where they are self-employed self cert customers while employed borrowers will have a self-cert option on up to 20% of earnings. Alison Hutchi...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.