Paradigm Partners LLP, the compliance and business support provider, has confirmed details of its inaugural conference for Partner firms, due to take place in September.
The two-day event, held at the 5-star Hotel Don Carlos in Marbella, will feature a range of presentations and seminars for Paradigm Partner firm representatives. Topics to be covered include business generation, investment planning and a detailed review and discussion about the Retail Distribution Review (RDR) and how firms can prepare themselves to gain the most from the opportunities ahead. The conference will close with an exclusive evening party for delegates on Nikki Beach, adjacent to the hotel's beach club. Paul Hogarth, chief executive of Paradigm Partners LLP, says the c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.