The Woolwich has launched two new mortgage products, aimed at the upper and lower ends of the market.
The new products are aimed at first time buyers and those who want very large loans of up to £2m. The first time buyer product is a two-year fixed rate mortgage with an initital rate of 6.29% followed by a tracker of BoE base rate + 0.95% until the end of the term. Arrangement fees are £595 with a 10% per annum overpayment facility and can lend up to 95% of the value of a property. For those with larger deposits, a fixed rate of 5.89% is available on 80% LTV mortgages. The larger loans mortgage is capable of lending between £500,000 and £2m and up to 85% of the property value. The loan...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.