Britannia and Coventry building societies have both launched innovative mortgage deals to offer consumers the extra financial boost they need to get onto the property ladder.
Two new but very different products have been designed to give consumers both a traditional mortgage package and an additional source of money so they can purchase properties which might otherwise be out of their reach. It does of course means the buyer will end up paying slightly more than they would usually have to pay to take out a mortgage, but each deal has been designed to effectively ‘top-up’ the client’s mortgage offering and giving them the additional funding they need by taking that extra investment outside the bounds of traditional income multiple recording. Britannia’s lat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.