CHL Mortgages has today launched five new variable rate tracker mortgages to its buy-to-let range.
The new deals are available from today and feature three discount trackers and two tracker deals. The lowest discount tracker deal is priced at 0.1% above the base rate until the end of 2009, when it reverts to base rate + 1.25%, and features a 2.75% completion fee. The next discount is priced at base rate +0.89%, reverting to +1.25% at the end of 2009, with a fee of 1.25% and free valuation for properties up to £500,000. The final deal charges 1.19% over the base rate for the entire term of the mortgage and features a fee of 1%. All discount trackers can lend a maximum of 85% LTV. Sta...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.