Halifax is reducing rates on a number of its mortgage products and has introduced a new 60% LTV tier for borrowers with large amounts of equity in their homes.
The lender also announced its BM Solutions and Intelligent Finance subsidiaries would be cutting rates from 30 August. Halifax has launched a 60% LTV band, following similar announcements from Abbey and Woolwich earlier today, with products including a two-year fixed rate at 5.59%. In addition, 31 other mortgage rates have been cut by up to 0.4% across Halifax’s range of fixed rates and trackers. BM Solutions is cutting several mortgage rates, including reductions of up to 0.5% in its buy-to-let range and 0.3% from its self-cert products. Intelligent Finance has cut its offset fixed rat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.