Mortgage Box and Personal Touch have today announced they will join forces with Mortgage Express to launch an exclusive buy-to-let deal.
The product is fixed at 5.19% until the end of November 2009 and can lend up to 85% LTV with a 2.5% arrangement fee. Minimum rental income is 110% of pay rate and 12 months letting experience is required. Mortgage express says the product has several additional benefits, such as extended criteria options and a simple process for building a buy-to-let portfolio. If you would like to comment on this story, contact: John Bakie Tel: 020 7034 2682 e-mail: [email protected] IFAonline
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.