Norwich Union has launched a self-certification mortgage offering a 1.2% discount through Bank of...
Norwich Union has launched a self-certification mortgage offering a 1.2% discount through Bank of Scotland's subsidiary, The Mortgage Business. Available until October 2002, the discount is available to both salaried and self-employed applicants wishing to borrow up to 85% loan to value (LTV). Norwich Union's head of mortgage development Jon Round commented: "By building a strong working relationship with The Mortgage Business over a number of years, we are delighted to offer one of the lowest self-certification discounted rates available. "Not having the customary three years ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.