Once advisers have ensured clients in the over 50s market have the right protection, it is crucial the legal small print is also taken care of, says Peter Gatenby
What is the reason behind anyone looking to you as an IFA for financial advice? At its most basic it is to make life easier. Making it easier to buy their home, making it easier for them to enjoy their retirement and making it easier for their family should any type of misfortune occur. But making life easier is not only about money. Just walk into any store as a customer, or try to arrange any of the services you need, and you soon realise that. Once the financial arrangements are agreed, what none of us want is to hear is: ''But before we can actually do it/deliver it, we just need...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.