Value, rather than price, should always be the key consideration, but cost is becoming an increasingly important factor in investment. So, to that end, Sophie King explores the low-cost multi-asset solutions around the market
Earlier this month, 7IM introduced a low-cost multi-asset model portfolio range to six adviser platforms. The 7IM Pathway range launched with the aim of offering advisers a simple way to create a well-diversified portfolio of passives for their clients for just 0.15% - plus the cost of underlying investments, which raises the overall cost to between 0.22% and 0.29% depending on the risk weighting. The platform and discretionary fund management firm said the range would utilise its "robust" strategic asset allocation framework and risk management process, combining different classes to o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.