BlackRock has shone in FE's latest Crown Fund Ratings rebalancing, with its Sterling Strategic Bond fund one of the new entrants, and the group jumping from eighth to first place for having the most 5 Crown-rated funds overall.
In the previous reshuffle in January, BlackRock had nine 5 Crown-rated funds, but this has since risen to 12, placing the firm in pole position and knocking Schroders off the top spot and out of the top ten. Tanvi Kandlur, senior fund analyst at FE, commented: "Many of BlackRock's funds have seen upgrades at this rebalance, reflecting the strong performance across the wide range of strategies the firm offers." Meanwhile, Liontrust is a new entrant to the top ten, with the newly rated Liontrust UK Micro Cap fund one of over 50% of the firm's funds awarded five Crowns in the latest reba...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.