Our protection detective Kevin Carr examines five important developments in the world of protection and offers his verdict: 'Promising lead' or 'Back to the lab'...
1 Star Trekkin' The Seven Families charity-led campaign, which aims to raise awareness of the importance of income protection, has appointed its first ambassador. Surrey-based financial adviser Patrick McIntosh, who trekked to the South Pole after beating three types of cancer, will provide advice and support to Seven Families, promote initiatives and campaign messages, as well as speaking at future events. Patrick McIntosh said: "Seven Families is an inspiring campaign and underlines two very important issues. Firstly, that most people are desperately vulnerable financially if they...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.