Articles your clients may have read in the weekend newspapers...
Gender gap With the EU gender directive coming into force on 21 December, the Independent on Sunday provided a guide to the different areas of personal finance that will be affected and what consumers need to do. Men were told they would be "crazy" to delay buying their annuity if they are planning to do it in the next few months, while women were told their premiums for life insurance could increase "significantly". Care fees Some families could be owed thousands of pounds in care costs by the NHS because of something called the "continuing healthcare" scheme. However, as the Sun...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Adviser
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights and market intelligence.
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on emerging trends and technologies
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters.
- Make smart business decisions with the latest developments in regulation, investing retirement and protection.
- Members-only access to the editor’s weekly Friday commentary
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes.